2.23.2010

Crying over milk

We have a new rule in our household: J only gets flavored milk every other day, at most. This is because he has taken to refusing white milk and begging for strawberry (thanks to Dave for introducing it to him). He had strawberry milk yesterday, and asked for it again today. I gave him white milk. He yelled about it, so I took it away and put it on the counter so he wouldn't spill it in the possibly ensuing tantrum. Surprisingly, he just walked away. Later, I was making chili for supper (or as he calls it 'brezzit soup'), and he asked for strawberry milk again. I have him his cup of white milk back, and he looked at me and said, "It not done."

2 comments:

  1. Mzee Rick23/2/10 21:05

    Where'd he come up with that name for chili? And I guess he was right, the milk wasn't 'done'. Cute! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every meal is breakfast, and chili is his favorite soup.
    Toddlers are strange.

    ReplyDelete