8.05.2010

I'm not even sure where to begin with this one...

For the purposes of this blog, I feel I should inform you that although J is generally a very good speaker, he does get his word order confused on occasion.
So, I was cooking lunch in the kitchen while J and B played with the refrigerator magnets. B evidently got tired of this, and I heard the 'slap-slap' of her crawling off to do something else. I then heard J stop playing with the magnets, too.
Then B starting crying her 'surprised and angry' cry, and J began reassuring her "'S'okay, baby. Calm down, baby."
I asked J quite pointedly what he did (since he is generally the instigator).
"I fell off a baby."


I still have no idea what happened.

1 comment:

  1. Some day he's gonna have to start using her name. But for now it's cute! :-D

    ReplyDelete