7.31.2010

Drool is even more charming when it's blue.

So, I was going back and forth between our kitchen and living room, picking up clutter. Dave and J were goofing off in the living room, and Bridget was doing her best to follow me around. B has just left the kitchen, and I was going back in (mean mommy), when I noticed some splotches of bright blue liquid on the floor.
Just as I started to ask Dave what we had that would spill blue, he starts freaking out, yelling that Bridget's got blue all over her mouth and down her jumper. I pick her up and run to the bathroom to wash out her mouth, while Dave traces back the trail of blue drool to see where it came from. Dave is non-stop just babbling about blue things she couldn't have maybe not in  million years gotten ahold of, like toilet bowl cleaners or marker ink or dye tablets. I fish around in her mouth, (which is in a big dumb grin, by the way) and pull out a litte pretzel ball.
I'd been making up snacks for a party earlier, and had used those new pretzel M&Ms. Apparently, I'd dropped one. Embarassed
So, here's one little girl who's very pleased with herself.



By the way, pretzel M&Ms are kick-ass in Chex Mix.

1 comment: